Cellular Lightweight concrete bricks are produced by adding millions of micro-sized air bubbles into a cement based mixture. The addition of millions of air bubbles is achieved by using a Proprietary foam generator to produce highly stable and injecting the foam directly into a concrete mixer containing a cement/ fly ash / water slurry.
The amount of cement,water fly-Ash and foam included in the light weight cellular concrete mix design depends on the required properties (i.e. strength, thermal conductivity or durability). Also, depending on the required CLC density and variance, an appropriate mixer is selected.
The hardened material consists of small-enclosed air bubbles thereby resulting in all light weight stable cellular material with densities ranging from as low 300kg/ m3 to 1800kg/ m3. The Hardened material consists of small enclosed air bubbles thereby resulting in a lightweight stable cellular material with densities ranging from as low 300kg/ M3 to 1800kg/ M3.
Good curing gives strength and dimensional stability to bricks. Bricks are cured either by air curing or high pressure steam curing procedure. Because of great-Engineered properties, cellular light weight bricks have become popular in wide range of applications in construction sector.
- A single chassis model mobile “CLC” Brick Plant
- Integrated control panel with timer for foam generator
- Easy loading of cement / Fly ash / Sand through hoppers
- Complete plant can be transported in one truck.
- Plant can be erected and commissioned within one day
- Plant requires only electric power supply and water connection.
- Accurate fast and reliable electronic foam injection.
- Recalibration is not required in change of installation of plant
- Easy disassembling and pre-assembling
- Less investment, less maintenance
- Savings in mortar
- Faster construction
- Enhanced thermal and sound performance due to less joints.
- Economic design, savings in cement and steel.
- Easy handling even jumbo size due to lower density.
- Light-weight- 1/3 rd the density of clay bricks.
High Thermal Insulation:
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Thermal performances 5 times better than clay bricks & 10 times better than RCC
- Interiors remain cool in summer and warm in cold wintry days
- Savings in recurring energy costs in air-conditioning.
- Ideal material for applications in cold storage rooms
Good Sound insulation:
- Up to37-42db sound reduction based on thickness
- It is possible to achieve even higher values depending upon the thickness and the plaster
- Deal material for wall construction in hotels, auditoriums, studios, hospitals etc.
- Savings in recurring energy costs in air- conditioning
- Can fulfill required STC (Sound Transmission Class ) rating.
Reduction of dead load:
- Deal material for additional floors in existing buildings
- Economic design: savings n cement and steel
- Enables faster construction
- Suitable for low -soil bearing capacity & seismic zones.
- Facilitates construction of unplanned walls any where anytime.
Fire Protection :
- Cellular light weight concrete bricks offer great fire protection. With a just 100 mm
- Thickness of wall 1000kg / m3, cellular light weight bricks offers fire endurance for heat transmission for 4 hours without releasing any toxic fumes